The link to each free pattern is within each post, which may involve a free registration at some websites.

To make it easy to find a free pattern you'll enjoy following, all the patterns are ranked by difficulty level; Super-Easy, Easy, Medium & High.

Unfortunately, patterns are forever disappearing or links changing.
Please drop me a note if you have any problems :)

Sunday 21 February 2010

Graduation Owl

Love that mortarboard on his head!

To make it more feminine, just stitch some eyelashes at the top of the eyes.

Easy to medium difficulty.

{pattern here}

6 comments:

  1. Looks like a great owl pattern. I think they're hard to find :S. I love this weblog because it saves a lot of pattern-searching-time! Keep up the good work :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. hola: ¡Que lindooo!! Precioso el Buho graduado
    Muchas gracias y muchos besitos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE this pattern! I added a flower and stitched it on the hat instead of adding the eyelashes and i just LOVE it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really awesome, I like it! It's on my to-do-list.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you're like me, your to-do list is miles long!

      Delete
  5. Como hago para tener los patrones?

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin